Based in Melbourne, Bill is the principal of consulting firm WSA Financial Consulting Pty Ltd, and former director and principal of Financial Synergy Pty Ltd. He consults to G P Osborn of a range of actuarial assignments.
Bill holds the following professional and academic qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science, Melbourne University
- Bachelor of Arts, Macquarie University
- Master of Business Administration, Melbourne University
- Fellow of Institute of Actuaries, London
- Fellow of Institute of Actuaries of Australia
Bill has over 30 years of experience in providing actuarial services. Specialising in advice on funding long term liability schemes for medical, legal and other professional associations, Bill’s analysis assists in developing alternative funding arrangements at a lower cost.
As director and principal of multiple consulting firms, his areas of expertise also include: